Friday, November 30, 2012

A December to Remember

A December to remember was something I think I heard on a car commercial years ago.  Anywho, work has commenced on my big December project.  There will not be step-by-step posts here as there was for the lion mask.  That was more of a tutorial  and instruction on how I accomplish certain things with polymer clay.  I will keep you updated with little blurbs throughout the month.  I will say that I believe this will be my best creation ever.  Seriously.  You just wait...
I did this sketch of a steampunk goldfish and decided to take the time to make a vector drawing of it so you can get a better look of how the finished piece might appear.
The final polymer clay goldfish will be posted when it is finished, but it is just one part of my December project.


No comments:

Post a Comment